|Sl.No.||Officer Name||Designation and Taluk||Contact Number||E-Mail ID||Address|
|1||Shree Chandru||Executive Officer,Chnnapatna||9008084546||eotpcpt01[at]gmail[dot]com||B.M Road, Taluk Panchayat, Channapatna|
|2||Shree Shivaramu T.S||Executive Officer,Kanakapura||9964522719 /27522438||eotp_kkp[at]yahoo[dot]com||Taluk Panchayat,Kanakapura|
|3||Shree Pradeep||Executive Officer,Magadi||9886728666||eotpmagadi[dot]mgd[at]gmail[dot]com||Taluk Panchayat,Magadi|
|4||Shree Shivkumar||Executive Officer,Ramanagara||9353688189||eotprmn[at]gmail[dot]com||B.M Road, Taluk Panchayat, Ramanagara|
Functions of Taluk Panchayat :-
The Taluk Panchayat shall perform the functions specified in Schedule II:
Provided that where the State Government or Central Government provides funds for the performance of any function specified in Schedule II, the Taluk Panchayat shall perform such functions in accordance with the guidelines or norms laid down for performance of such functions.
Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-section(1) or schedule I , it shall be obligatory on the part of the Taluk Panchayat, in so far as the Taluk Panchayat fund at its disposal will allow, to make reasonable provision within the area under its jurisdiction in respect of the following matters, namely :-
- Construction and augmentation of water supply works to the level of not less than forty litres per capita per day;
- Filing half yearly report regarding the activities of Grama Panchayats within the taluk regarding:-
- holding of Grama Sabha;
- maintenance of Water supply works;
- construction of individual and community latrine;
- collection and revision of taxes, rates and fees;
- payment of electricity charges;
- enrollment in schools;
- Progress of immunisation.
- Providing adequate number of class rooms and maintaining primary school buildings in proper condition including water supply and sanitation;
- Acquiring land for locating the manure pits away from dwelling houses in the villages.