PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in the department.
The Assistant Administrative Officer reports to the Superintendent of Police and is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that police department clerical works are maintained in an effective and efficient manner.
Provide administrative support to ensure that police department clerical works are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Maintenance of Service registers of each & every employees. Like Promotions, Demotions, Leave, Punishment, Recruitment etc…
- Maintenance of Accounts like salary, TA, Weekly off, Festival advance, Loans, Insurance, Pension etc..
- Coordinate repairs to department equipments.
- Maintain confidential records and files.
- Maintain records of decisions.
- Prepare correspondence for Higher Authority.